Allison Anthony (MS)
LLB (Hons) (London) – 1998
Certificate of Legal Practice – 1999
Called to Malaysian Bar - 2000
Allison read in chambers of an established legal firm in Kuala Lumpur prior to her joining this firm in the year 2000. Whilst in chambers, her work consisted of mainly civil litigation and conveyancing matters. Ms. Allison was made a partner of this firm in the year 2011. Her vast experience and indebt knowledge of practice in this firm consist and include but not limited to the following areas and matters whereby she has dealt in the drafting, vetting and finalization of:-
- conveyancing matters in relation to Sale and Purchase Agreements for Developer sales/projects on a residential and commercial nature as well as sub-sale matters involving individuals (local and foreign), societies and corporate entities (local and foreign) in relation to a variety of residential, agricultural and commercial properties;
- various Lease Agreements, Tenancy Agreements and Deed of Novation of Tenancy Agreements for both residential and commercial properties;
- financing matters in relation to loan agreements for various term and overdraft facilities, corporate and personal guarantees and indemnities, trade line facilities, debentures, memorandum of deposits on a residential, commercial, Islamic, business and corporate nature respectively as well as relevant full/part settlement and reassignment agreements with various financial institutions;
- commercial/corporate matters in relation to Agreements involving Sale of Shares, Shareholders, Sale of Business, Joint Ventures, Dealerships, Distributorships, Sub-Contracts, Personal and Corporate Guarantees and Indemnities, Partnership, License Management, Manufacturing, Mining, Equipment Lease, Confidentiality and Settlement respectively; and
- miscellaneous agreements in relation to Wills, Trust Deeds, Power of Attorney, Deed of Gift, land transactions involving estate, divorce and settlement matters.
She also has extensive experience in the above matters whereby she has conducted indebt research in various aspects of the law, procedures and regulations and specializes in advising clients on the same.